A few days ago Upasna from http://lifeonmyplate.wordpress.com
nominated TravellersPlanet for the Versatile Blogger Award. First off a huge thanks to Upasna for thinking of us in this matter and thank you so mush for the nomination. And furthermore a big congratulation to http://lifeonmyplate.wordpress.com for being nominated too.
The Versatile Blogger Award is given to those blogs that are considered to have good quality writing, good photography, and unique posts.
To accept this award, we have to:
- Thank the person who nominated us (check)
- Include a link to their blog (check)
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award (coming up)
- Share 7 random things about ourself (also coming up)
The nominees are:
And then, some trivia about ourselves:
- On an average 10 days trip, we shoot approx 8.000 (!) pictures.
- As we are very impulsive, some of our trips are booked the day before we leave. So you will never know where we are tomorrow.
- Even though one of us is born in Russia, and we have been almost allover the world together, we have never visited Russia in our 8 years as a couple.
- A lot of people think that we are millionaires or have won in the lottery….
- Our bloodlines are filled with gasoline, we both love fast cars and formula 1.
- We live on an artificial very small peninsula with one building, surrounded by water in the center of Copenhagen.
- We hate cooking 🙂
So there you have it – 7 things you properly did’t know about us, 15 blogs you should check out and 1 nomination, that means everything for us.
We appriciate every single one of our followers, every little like and every comment we get – so we also want to thank you guys – we love you ALL – thanks for spending your time on us…. You are the best 😉