Here are our Top 10 Best Restaurants in Seminyak
Bali’s best restaurants are with a few exceptions, mostly located in Seminyak. You can choose between everything from five-star, international restaurants helmed by world-renowned chefs or traditional and modest, family-owned warungs serving delicious dishes made by themselves. The choice of cuisine is incredible; just name the type — from French or Italian to Japanese or Vietnamese — and you can find it in Seminyak. Here are our Top Ten places to eat in Seminyak.
– The Indonesian kitchen rethought – Bambu is the place to go for getting a top quality Balinese and Indonesian food, and we were very pleasant surprised by both the layout and the value for money. Remember to book your table good time in advance, or just walk in at wait in the bar, until there is room for you. The presentation of the food is beautiful, and the craftsmanship of the chefs is among some of the best we have tried in Bali.
– One of the popular places with different restaurants in the famous beach club. It can be very crowded so it is a good idea to book a table if you would like to spend the day hanging out at Potatohead.
– A part of Ku De Ta beach club, and a Seminyak version of high dining. The beach club is very popular, which means that you will be enjoying you 14-course dinner along with the latest house and dance tunes. Music can either enhance the dining experience or ruin it, and we think it would have worked better in quieter surroundings.
– French gastronomy with a Balinese twist, and a place you must visit in Seminyak. The food was very well prepared and in the center of the restaurant there is located a table where the staff put the finishing touches on the food, before serving it to the guests. That you get, a good view of the work of the chefs. A bit to the noisy side, due to poor acoustics.
– Dining in New York style, very well designed and you can see that there is put a lot of effort into making the experience complete. All decorations and furniture match perfectly and together with some great dishes on the menu, a dinner you will remember for quite a while.
– In one word – Tacos! Sea Circus is all about the tacos. They have a lot of other dishes on the menu, but you should not hesitate to walk down the Mexican road here. Sea Circus can also be very packed, and you will not miss it walking down the street. Colorful and full of life at all times. If they are too busy, you can drop by Bali Boat Shed while waiting, a cool shop right around the corner.
– High Dining in the perfect spot for a fantastic sunset, while hanging out in fabulously designed restaurant and bar. Moonlite is a great place to celebrate that special evening, where you want to have it all in one place., and might be one of the very best places to dine in Seminyak. But is it all about the looks and views? No – the quality of the food is of another world, and along with a broad variety of cocktails, you are in for a perfect evening here.
Cocoon Beach Club
– Another great location for spotting sunsets so grabs a cabana to relax in and enjoy good food and drinks, while chilling in the Balinese sun. Especially the service of Cocoon Beach Club is splendid, and it is a good place to relax the day away and indulge in good food night.
– Fantastic Asian and Balinese food for the soul – where you get excellent value for you money, behind the draped curtains. Sarong has become very popular, and quite a few guests keep returning each time they are in the area. That is properly the best recommendation we can give.
– Daring to be different, this is a Southern American and Spanish restaurant in a typical Asian environment. Tucked a little away, you will be in for a surprise when you walk up the stairs to this oasis. La Favela is all about the atmosphere, with a rustic and raw décor. The food quality is good, and if you want an experience to remember, this is a good choice.